When you’re a child, you can’t fathom the idea that someone would kill a sweet little baby for any reason, with the law allowing it because the child hasn’t been born.
When you grow older, you realize the webs the Enemy spins around the issue of abortion are complex. It’s about far more than the child who dies unjustly. There is always another victim.
Recently, Louisiana Right to Life tweeted: “No mother should face criminal penalty for an abortion.”
In response, a pro-life advocate tweeted: “Keep it consistent. If a man hires a hit on his wife, he should have no criminal penalties as well.”
- Of course, because a man who hires a hit on his wife has usually been brainwashed into believing his wife is only a disordered clump of organic tissue.
- Of course, because a man who hires a hit on his wife has regularly been threatened with the loss of a job or promotion if his wife doesn’t die.
- Of course, because a man who hires a hit on his wife is often 14-18 years old with friends and family threatening to abandon him if his wife doesn’t die.
- Of course, because a man who hires a hit on his wife might have been beaten or held at gunpoint by his wife’s father until he ordered the hit.
- Of course, because a man who hires a hit on his wife always has his own body invaded and left bleeding by the hitman in order for his wife to die.
Apples to oranges, my friends. The common situations for these acts — abortion and hiring a hit on one’s wife — are vastly dissimilar.
Am I saying the mother in every instance bears no moral culpability for the death of her child? No.
What I’m saying is this:
Any mother who consents to the slaughter of her own child has suffered a brutal emotional and psychological violation.
Either by a narrow-minded, fear-mongering social rhetoric; by the industry that profits financially off her pain and abuse; or by family and friends, even well-meaning ones, who just want a problem to go away without cost to themselves.
A law that automatically charges a mother with first-degree murder because her son or daughter was ripped from her body is not justice.
Dare to look behind the green curtain, my friends.